Postino Annex sits just next to the glistening Tempe waterfront and on the spirited heart of Arizona State University’s campus. The restaurant resides in what used to be the University’s art annex building (fun fact: back in the 90’s it’s where our Co-Founder, Lauren Bailey, attended her ASU art classes). The historic brick building has been transformed to what now offers our guests an expansive patio, open-air bar seating and the perfect seat to watch Tempe’s colorful, bustling culture!
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
6 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$6 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5P
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Take the Oath, Join the Cult!
Explore our new seasonal wine subscription, curated by your friends at Postino
Postino Annex offers a variety of accommodations for large groups ranging from 15 up to 75 people.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.