Postino Arcadia is our “OG” – where the Postino story began. It lives in a 1940’s brick post office building nestled in the heart of the pedestrian friendly neighborhood. Our roll-up garage door style walls allow for the smell of Arcadia’s blossoming orange trees to waft into our space, but we also have plenty of nooks and crannies for you to cozy up and have an intimate conversation over a bottle of tasty wine and bruschetta.
- Open Today: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
6 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$6 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Take the Oath, Join the Cult!
Explore our new seasonal wine subscription, curated by your friends at Postino
Group & Private Dining
Postino Arcadia offers accommodations for large groups up to 20. If you’re looking for something bigger, check out our private dining space, Postino B-Side, next door.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.