Postino Central lives in the heart of Uptown Phoenix’s historic Windsor Square neighborhood. Our building was once home to Phoenix’s iconic Jewish Delicatessen, Katz Deli. While we don’t serve up their money corned beef and potato knishes, we happily sling colorful boards of bruschetta, the tastiest wine, a groovy soundtrack and always heaping helping of good vibes.
- Open Today: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino Central offers accommodations for large groups up to 20.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.