Inspired by the historic Tucson neighborhood it resides, Postino Grant was born from a serendipitous relationship between our Co-Founder Lauren Bailey, and Tucson native Brian Frakes, who grew up a stone’s throw from the restaurant years ago. Working together to create a building that would become part of the fabric of the neighborhood, Postino Grant boasts a Team of hospitality lovers, a warm, come-as-you-are culture, and all the pixie dust that makes the Postino magic. Enjoy the art wall installation inspired by Tucson’s historic love for vintage neon signs, a full embrace of plant life to harmoniously balance Arizona’s sun-soaked goodness, and a mid century modern layout offering multiple places and ways to hang with great friends over get-your-shazam-ready playlists that keep the good times rolling.
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 'til 5 every day
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
Board & Bottle
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino Grant offers accommodations for large groups up to 20.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.