Postino Highland sits inside a 1960’s building that housed the former Valley National Bank branch that was designed by Drover, Welch, and Lindlan architect Frank Henry (true story, he later apprenticed under the famed Frank Lloyd Wright). We scoured ASU Library Archives & Special Collections to restore aspects of the building’s original design found in historical photos, including stylized metal screens, concrete posts and space age-style light fixtures that now hang over booths. While sharing a bottle of wine and enjoying bites of bruschetta, you’re sure to enjoy the expansive art installation backdrop featuring over 10,000 vintage matchbooks sourced by our very own guests.
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Wedneday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 9PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino Highland offers accommodations for groups ranging from 15 to 40 people. If you’re looking for something bigger, check out our private dining space, Postino B-Side, just 15 minutes down the road.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.