Postino South Tempe
Brimming with playful, funky decor, Postino South Tempe is bedecked with eclectic artwork, starting with the hostess stand – an out-of-commission 1960s Cigarette Machine used in the TV show, Mad Men. The eye candy continues on through mid-century modern furniture, oversize Murano glass chandeliers and colorful tiling that set the scene for an inspired social gathering. As you nosh on delicious bites and sip on your favorite wine, enjoy the roll-away window walls that create a kicked-back indoor-outdoor experience. Lastly, you won’t miss our nod to Tempe’s skate-or-die roots- a 300 square foot custom art wall featuring photos donated by the Valley’s long beloved skate shop, Sidewalk Surfer.
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Wedneday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 9PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino South Tempe offers accommodations for large groups up to 20.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.