Postino Boulder elicits whimsey and nostalgia with an art wall featuring hundreds of pairs of reclaimed roller skates – a nod to a scene in the early ‘70s and ‘80s “Mork & Mindy” sitcom when Robin Williams’ character roller skates down the pedestrian Pearl Street Mall. The space and menu are harmoniously balanced with sophistication and creativity in order to create the perfect space for a night out, a gathering with friends, or a quick lunch during the work day.
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat & Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
6 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
Enjoy $6 Glasses of Wine & Pitcher of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Mondays & Tuesdays after 8PM
Take the Oath, Join the Cult!
Explore our new seasonal wine subscription, curated by your friends at Postino
Want to bring the whole gang along? We’ve got you. Postino Boulder offers accommodations for large groups up to 20.
We’ll make you the star of your next event. Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll bring the bites.