Housed inside the former Denver Bookbinding Company building, Postino LoHi’s unique indoor-outdoor space was artfully restored and revitalized with vintage furnishings, colorful pop-culture artwork and touches that play homage to its original use including a wall of books sourced by Postino guests. Enjoy boutique wines and local craft beers, and a menu that includes more than 30 wines by the glass. We can’t wait for you to pop in and hang with us for lunch, dinner, weekend brunch or happy hour!
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 1PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino LoHi offers accommodations for large groups up to 20.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.