Postino west midtown
Postino West Midtown is housed in a building that was previously a brick factory, a Ford Motor Cars dealership and then an appliance store. With that historic context in mind, it features a wall of retro Matchbox cars and bathroom ceilings decoupaged with vintage car advertisements to pay homage to its historic surroundings. The space’s grit is perfectly balanced with sophisticated, Murano glass lighting and one-of-a-kind furniture that provides the perfect setting for any group happy hour hang, inspired work lunch or after-dark date.
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 10AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 10AM – 2PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
6 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$6 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Take the Oath, Join the Cult!
Explore our new seasonal wine subscription, curated by your friends at Postino
Postino West Midtown offers a variety of accommodations for large groups ranging from 15 up to 75 people.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.