Postino Montrose sits in a building from the 1940’s. It once housed The Tattooed Lady, Pacific Street Station, Uncle Charlies and ultimately Montrose Mining Company. These guys set the fun-bar HIGH (think live disco, muscle tanks, full moon parties and more). We’re honored to uphold their 80-year tradition and historic legacy by celebrating the neighborhood and the people who’ve come before us! Come sip on one of our 30 boutique wines by the glass under our patio umbrellas, or cozy up with your favorite people, dine on tasty bites and lose track of time.
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 3PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino Montrose offers indoor and outdoor accommodations for large groups up to 40 people.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.