Postino Heights is nestled in the heart of the Houston Heights neighborhood – a part of the Heights Mercantile development. Little known fact, in 1914 the property we now sit on sold for a cash value of $4,275 and for years served as a depot for Houston’s Pappas Restaurant group. Today, our doorstep leads right out to the tree-lined running and biking trail that threads through the pedestrian-friendly Heights community. Pop in to enjoy a pour of one of our 30 boutique wines by the glass, or dine in for lunch, dinner, brunch or a kicked-back happy hour with your favorite people!
- Open Today: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Monday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Tuesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Wednesday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 11PMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Friday: 11AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 12AMKitchen Closes at 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PMKitchen Closes at 10PM
Sat – Sun: 9AM – 3PM
Share Happiness Together
Redefine Happy Hour with us.
5 ‘TIL 5 EVERY DAY
$5 Glasses of Wine & Pitchers of Beer ‘til 5PM
BOARD & BOTTLE
$25 Bottle of Wine & Bruschetta Board Every Monday & Tuesday after 8PM
Postino Heights offers accommodations for large groups up to 20.
Postino offers catering options for any occasion. You bring the people, and we’ll supply the bites and wine.